Registering for Courses

About the Academic Office Admission Requirements Message from SRC Premier Financial Information iCampus Registering for Courses Schools and Development School of Health and Development Studies School of Professional Studies School of Theology & Human Studies Transcripts Policies and Downloads

When to Register

You may register during initial and makeup enrollment. During initial enrollment, undergraduate students may register for a maximum of 19 credit hours. During makeup enrollment, the maximum for undergraduate students is increased according to the School to which you belong. See the academic calendar for all registration phases.


iCampus is normally available 24/7 except for occasional maintenance periods. Please note staff support is not available during non-business hours.




How to Register

  1. Log in to iCampus with your NetID and password.
  1. Need a NetID or forget your NetID/password? When you go to iCampus select Password Reset. You will answer several security questions and then you will be provided with your NetID and password.
  1. If you have forgotten your student ID, you will need to contact the Instructional Technologies Office at


A Note on Attendance

If you do not attend class during the first and second weeks of instruction, you may be dropped from the course or receive an "F" or "NC." To avoid this, drop the class using iCampus (if it’s before the end of the add/drop period) or file an enrollment adjustment form (if it’s after the end of the add/drop period). Refer to individual course listings for specific information about drops for non-attendance. Class listings in the class schedule identify courses with mandatory attendance policies. Contact the academic department involved for more information about policies affecting specific courses.


A Note on Full-Time Status and "Finishing in Four"

To be considered a full-time student at GhanaCU, you must enroll in at least 15 credit hours per semester. However, undergraduate students must average 18 credit hours per semester in order to graduate in four years. Masters students are considered full-time at 16 credit hours.



Change of Name or Preferred Name

Change Your Name

To change or correct your name on academic records, you will need:

Download the Change or Correction of Name Form


Bring the above to the Academic Office or scan and e-mail it to:

IMPORTANT: If you want your new name to appear on your certificate (without paying an additional fee), make your name change request before the last day of finals during your graduation quarter. See the calendar for the last day of finals.



Change Your Address or Phone Number

You can change your local and/or permanent address or phone number by clicking on the Personal Information icon in CUWeb. The majority of communications from GhanaCU are provided to students by email via CUWeb. This includes notification that your bill is ready to be reviewed, instructions related to registration, etc. If you expect to receive a refund and have not signed up for direct deposit, your check will be mailed to your local address on file (if you are living on campus this will be your campus housing). If you do not have a local address on file, it will be mailed to your permanent address on file.


Update Other Offices

Keep in mind, the address and phone number you submit is also used by:

It is NOT used by:

That means you will need to contact those offices and inform them of your change of address and/or phone number.

Apply now and get admitted within 48 hours

Apply Now